DNS name server addresses and client configuration at IU
On this page:
- IU Bloomington, IU Kokomo, and IU East
- IUPUI and IU Northwest
- IU South Bend
- IU Southeast
- IU-Purdue University Fort Wayne
- Configuring your software
Configuring your software
The procedure for changing your name server varies among platforms and applications. Select the appropriate document for your setup:
- At IUB or IUPUI, in Mac OS X, how can I manually configure my computer to connect to the network?
- In Windows 8.x and earlier, how do I change the DNS and WINS server IP numbers?
- At IU, how do I configure my Unix workstation's DNS settings?
If you have problems or have any questions, contact your campus Support Center.
Last modified on September 19, 2013.