Indiana University
University Information Technology Services
What are archived documents?

Login is for authorized groups (e.g., UITS, OVPIT, and TCC) that need access to specialized Knowledge Base documents. Otherwise, simply use the Knowledge Base without logging in.


At IUPUI, what is a Jagtag and where do I get one?

On this page:

General Jagtag information

At IUPUI, a Jagtag is the official identification card for students, faculty, and staff.

Students can use Jagtags as debit cards and calling cards, and also to check out library books, buy discounted software in the IUPUI bookstore, and print in the Student Technology Centers (STCs).

Faculty and staff can use Jagtags for the copiers in Ball Residence Hall, Dental School, Herron School of Art, Law Library, Medical Library, Nursing School, Psychology Department, and University Library. Faculty and staff can also use Jagtags for on-campus purchases by signing up for Jagtag deduct.

For more, see Campus Card Services.

Back to top

Getting your Jagtag

To get your Jagtag, visit the main Campus Card Services office at Campus Center, Suite 217. Students should bring proof of class registration and a valid picture ID. Faculty and staff must be in the university system before Campus Card Services will issue them a Jagtag. Check with your department to confirm that this step is complete. New employees should bring a valid picture ID and a completed employee authorization form.

Note: Students get their first Jagtags for free. For faculty and staff Jagtag price information, see Fees.

Back to top

Depositing money into your Jagtag account

As a student, you have an opportunity once per semester to immediately add money to your Jagtag account using the QuikBuck$ link on the Jagtag web site. Your bursar account will be billed for the quick deposit and you can print immediately. Alternatively, you may deposit money (or use QuikBuck$) by visiting any Campus Card Services location. For more about Jagtag services, see Campus Card Services.

For information on depositing money into your Jagtag account, see Make a deposit.

For contact information, see Campus Card Services (left side).

Back to top

This is document aavs in domain all.
Last modified on August 16, 2013.

I need help with a computing problem

  • Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
  • Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
  • All fields are required.

Please provide your IU email address. If you currently have a problem receiving email at your IU account, enter an alternate email address.

I have a comment for the Knowledge Base

  • Fill out this form to submit your comment to the IU Knowledge Base.
  • If you are affiliated with Indiana University and need help with a computing problem, please use the I need help with a computing problem section above, or contact your campus Support Center.