Indiana University
University Information Technology Services
What are archived documents?

Login is for authorized groups (e.g., UITS, OVPIT, and TCC) that need access to specialized Knowledge Base documents. Otherwise, simply use the Knowledge Base without logging in.


ARCHIVED: After leaving IU, how can I keep my IU computing accounts?

As a student, you may make special arrangements to temporarily extend your computing privileges upon leaving Indiana University. There is no charge for account extensions, but they are granted only when the accounts are necessary to complete or continue work with IU.

To keep your account open, you must have an IU faculty or appointed staff sponsor fill out an Affiliate form, as required by the ITPO Accounts Administrator. You are responsible for contacting sponsors who can request an account extension for you.

Note: If you are still a registered student, you will not need an Affiliate account: Your student accounts should remain active. If you cannot access your accounts, contact your school or department administration or the Office of the Registrar on your campus to have your record "term enabled." See How do I contact the Office of the Registrar at each IU campus?

Faculty or staff sponsors can request sponsored Affiliate accounts using the Account Management Service at:
This is document aeeu in domain all.
Last modified on March 01, 2013.

I need help with a computing problem

  • Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
  • Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
  • All fields are required.

Please provide your IU email address. If you currently have a problem receiving email at your IU account, enter an alternate email address.

I have a comment for the Knowledge Base

  • Fill out this form to submit your comment to the IU Knowledge Base.
  • If you are affiliated with Indiana University and need help with a computing problem, please use the I need help with a computing problem section above, or contact your campus Support Center.