At IU, how do I access the SDA?
Note: Due to a possible data corruption issue with HTAR versions 4.0 and greater, you should update the HSI/HTAR client on your personal workstation as soon as possible to the patched version made available March 28, 2013, by the UITS Research Storage team. To download the patched version and get further information about this issue, see the Research Storage HSI page. If you have questions, email Research Storage.
Methods available for transferring data to and from the Indiana
University Scholarly Data Archive (SDA) include
Kerberos-enabled FTP, parallel FTP
pftp_client), Hierarchical Storage Interface (HSI),
secure FTP (SFTP), secure copy (SCP),
SMB/CIFS/Windows file sharing (SMB), and
https (via a web
browser). For instructions, see:
- At IU, how do I use parallel FTP to transfer data to or from the SDA?
- At IU, how do I use HSI to access my SDA account?
- At IU, how do I use SFTP or SCP to access my SDA account?
- At IU, how do I map or mount my SDA account to my workstation?
- At IU, how do I use the Scholarly Data Archive web interface?
For more, see The Scholarly Data Archive (SDA) at Indiana University.
Last modified on April 12, 2013.