Indiana University
University Information Technology Services
What are archived documents?

Login is for authorized groups (e.g., UITS, OVPIT, and TCC) that need access to specialized Knowledge Base documents. Otherwise, simply use the Knowledge Base without logging in.


ARCHIVED: At IU, who can get an RFS or MDSS account?

Accounts on the Research File System (RFS) and Massive Data Storage Service (MDSS) are available to graduate students, faculty, and staff at all Indiana University campuses. If you are an undergraduate at any IU campus and need access to RFS or MDSS, you must be sponsored by a faculty member for specific research projects.

For information on getting an account on the MDSS or RFS, see At IU, how can I apply for an account on the SDA or RFS?

For more information about distributed storage services at Indiana University, visit the Pervasive Technology Institute's Research Storage page.

This is document aiyx in domain all.
Last modified on November 01, 2008.

I need help with a computing problem

  • Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
  • Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
  • All fields are required.

Please provide your IU email address. If you currently have a problem receiving email at your IU account, enter an alternate email address.

I have a comment for the Knowledge Base

  • Fill out this form to submit your comment to the IU Knowledge Base.
  • If you are affiliated with Indiana University and need help with a computing problem, please use the I need help with a computing problem section above, or contact your campus Support Center.