ARCHIVED: At IU, how can I send email to all the students in a class I'm teaching?
At Indiana University, you can use Oncourse CL to send messages to all the students in a class you're teaching.
The Oncourse CL Email Archive tool lets you send messages (using
the email client of your choice) to an alias
that you set up. Participants receive those messages in their email
accounts, or may access them by clicking
Email Archive in
your site. For more information, see the following:
- Adding Email Archive to your site
- Setting an Email Archive alias
- Sending and receiving mail using Email Archive
- Reading messages in the Email Archive
- Controlling who can send Email Archive messages
- ARCHIVED: Sending and receiving email using Email Archive
If you have questions or need more assistance, contact your campus Support Center. For more information, see How do I contact the Support Center at each IU campus for help?
Last modified on August 30, 2010.