At IUB, what special equipment is available from the Wells Library?
At Indiana University Bloomington, students can check out laptop computers and various audio-visual and other digital devices in the Herman B Wells Library. Students with disabilities can use the equipment in the Adaptive Technology and Accessibility Center (ATAC) in the Information Commons (IC). For details, see the appropriate section below.
Available from the Information Commons
Cameras, recorders, headphones, etc.
- Flash drives and earbuds available for purchase from the East Tower Circulation Desk
- Headphones available for checkout from the West Tower Circulation Desk
- Various other equipment available from Media & Reserve Services
- Digital Equipment Policies, Description, and Instruction Manual
- Digital Equipment Circulation Policy
Adaptive technology for students with disabilities
Equipment in the Student Technology Center
Some types of special equipment (e.g., scanners) are available at certain STC workstations in the Information Commons, with no checkout required.
To contact library staff about special equipment, see Ask a Librarian.
Last modified on November 09, 2012.