Indiana University
University Information Technology Services
What are archived documents?

Login is for authorized groups (e.g., UITS, OVPIT, and TCC) that need access to specialized Knowledge Base documents. Otherwise, simply use the Knowledge Base without logging in.


ARCHIVED: When logging into CAS, what username should I use?

Log into Indiana University's Central Authentication Service (CAS) with the username for the application to which you need to authenticate. For most applications, you will use your Network ID. CAS allows Kerberos, SafeWord, and Guest account authentication.

If you are uncertain which type of authentication your application supports, please contact that application's main support group or your campus Support Center.

This is document alpt in domain all.
Last modified on January 21, 2014.

I need help with a computing problem

  • Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
  • Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
  • All fields are required.

Please provide your IU email address. If you currently have a problem receiving email at your IU account, enter an alternate email address.

I have a comment for the Knowledge Base

  • Fill out this form to submit your comment to the IU Knowledge Base.
  • If you are affiliated with Indiana University and need help with a computing problem, please use the I need help with a computing problem section above, or contact your campus Support Center.