At IUB and IUPUI, which STCs allow group work?
Indiana University Bloomington
At IUB, group work is always allowed in the following Student Technology Centers (STCs):
- Kelley School of Business (BU) 415
- Gresham Hall (GR) 103
- Information Commons (IC); selected workstations only
- Herman B Wells Library (LI) 502
- SPEA (PV) 151
Additional group work labs are available each semester during the two weeks prior to finals week:
- Ballantine Hall (BH) 308
- Wendell W. Wright Education Building (ED) 2025
- Lindley Hall (LH) 025
- LI 503
- Student Building (SB) 231
At IUPUI, group work is allowed in a designated area in the IT 131 lab. If individual users are occupying the group tables, ask a consultant for assistance; the consultant will ask individual users to move to the next available single user workspace.
Last modified on April 13, 2012.