Indiana University
University Information Technology Services
What are archived documents?

Login is for authorized groups (e.g., UITS, OVPIT, and TCC) that need access to specialized Knowledge Base documents. Otherwise, simply use the Knowledge Base without logging in.


What assistive technology services are available at IU?

Assistive Technology and Accessibility Centers (IUB and IUPUI)

The Assistive Technology and Accessibility Centers (ATAC) at Indiana University Bloomington and IUPUI provide a wide range of services for qualifying students, faculty, and staff with disabilities, as well as comprehensive accessibility evaluation and consulting services for the IU community.

Adaptive Educational Services (IUPUI)

At IUPUI, Adaptive Educational Services (AES) assists students with disabilities in reaching their educational goals by working to make campus life and learning accessible.

TDD and TTY resources

TDD (Telecommunications Devices for the Deaf) and TTY (Teletypewriter) telephone numbers are available for some services at Indiana University.

For specific information, see IU TDD and TTY numbers.

Wheelchair accessibility

Most IUB Student Technology Centers are wheelchair accessible; for a complete list, see STC ADA Enabled Labs.

At IUPUI, all STCs are wheelchair accessible. For a list of IUPUI building codes and locations, see IUPUI campus map.

This is document anbj in domain all.
Last modified on February 03, 2014.

I need help with a computing problem

  • Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
  • Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
  • All fields are required.

Please provide your IU email address. If you currently have a problem receiving email at your IU account, enter an alternate email address.

I have a comment for the Knowledge Base

  • Fill out this form to submit your comment to the IU Knowledge Base.
  • If you are affiliated with Indiana University and need help with a computing problem, please use the I need help with a computing problem section above, or contact your campus Support Center.