In Windows, how do I install the Citrix ICA client?
To install or upgrade the Citrix ICA client on your Windows computer:
- For computers running Windows 7 or Vista, visit:
For computers running Windows XP, visit:
When the file download dialog box appears in your browser, select the option to save the file to your computer.
- On your computer, find and double-click the
.msifile you downloaded in step 1.
- In the
Citrix Presentation Server Client Setupdialog box, click
- Read the Citrix license agreement, and then select
I accept the license agreement. Click
- If you are upgrading a previous version of the client software, in
Client Upgrade Optionsdialog box, click
Next, and then skip to step 11.
If you are installing for the first time, in the
Select Clientdialog box, from the "Web Client" drop-down menu, select
Entire feature will be unavailable.
- From the "Program Neighborhood Agent" drop-down menu, select
Entire feature will be unavailable. Click
- To accept the default value, in the
Select Program Folderdialog box, click
- To accept the default value (
Use machine name as client name), in the
Client Namedialog box, click
- In the
Use Local Name and Passworddialog box, select
Yes, and then click
- To begin the installation, in the
Ready to installdialog box, click
- When installation is complete, you'll see "Citrix Presentation
Server Client has been successfully installed". To exit, click
- If the
Installer Informationdialog box prompts you to restart your computer, click
Last modified on March 11, 2013.