At IU, how can I review my bursar account?
Note: All monetary amounts are listed in USD (US dollars).
To review your Indiana University bursar account information:
Log into OneStart. The
"Student Center" area should be visible; if it is not, select the
Servicestab, and choose the
Student Self-Servicesection on the left.
Go to Student Center.
Note: The Student Center and other Self-Service applications use pop-up pages and subpages. If your Internet pop-up blocker is set to block all pop-ups, you'll need to turn it off or change the setting to allow them; refer to your browser help for instructions. For further assistance, contact your local Support Center.
- Under "Finances", you can see a quick view of your account under
"Account Summary". To see more, click
- The following options appear at the top of the inquiry page:
- activity: This will display a list of all of your bursar transactions by date.
- charges due: This will display a running total summary of balance owed.
- payments: This will display a list of payments made to your bursar account.
- anticipated financial aid: This will display anticipated aid awards.
charges duetabs, click
Make A Paymentto pay your bursar account bill.
For problems with your account, contact the bursar on your campus; see How do I contact the Office of the Bursar at each IU campus?
Last modified on June 13, 2012.