Software at IU
The following is a small selection of content from Indiana University's Knowledge Base. For more, search the full Knowledge Base.
On this page:
Getting software at IU
- At IU, where can I find information about academic discount software prices?
- At IU, how can I get university-distributed software?
- About software agreements at IU
- Where can I review or request software on IUanyWare?
Software available on IU's systems
- Where can I find lists of available software and hardware in the IU STCs and RTCs?
- At IU, what software is available on the research computing systems?
- What statistical and mathematical software packages are available on IU's supercomputers?
Technical support for software at IU
- How do I contact the Support Center at each IU campus for help?
- At IUB, where can I get help with EndNote and other bibliographic software?
- Where can I find a list of services UITS provides?
Last modified on May 14, 2013.