The following is a small selection of content from Indiana University's Knowledge Base. For more, search the full Knowledge Base.
On this page:
Basics and general information
Networking and printing
- IU Secure wireless connections: Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- At IUB or IUPUI, using Mac OS X, how do I print from my personal computer to an RTC or STC printer?
- In Mac OS X, how can I find the MAC address of my Ethernet or wireless interface?
- Using Mac OS X 10.6 and later, how do I configure Mail to read my Cyrus (Webmail) or IU Exchange mail?
- At IU, in Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) and earlier, how do I configure Mail to read my Cyrus (Webmail) or IU Exchange mail through IMAP?
- At IU, in Mac OS X, how do I configure Outlook 2011 to access my Exchange account?
- At IU, in Mac OS X, how do I configure Entourage 2008 to read my Cyrus or IU Exchange mail using IMAP?
- At IU, in Mozilla Thunderbird for Mac OS X, how do I read my Cyrus or IU Exchange mail using IMAP?
- Configuring an email client for Imail or Umail
- How do I download and install software from IUware?
- How do I run Windows or Windows programs on my Mac?
- In Mac OS X, how do I quit an application that isn't responding?
- Using Mac OS X in my IUB or IUPUI campus housing residence, what should I do if I'm having trouble connecting to the campus network?
- How do I contact the Support Center at each IU campus for help?
Last modified on January 02, 2013.