Oncourse permissions and roles: Help contents
Permissions allow users to access certain features of a site, depending on their roles as determined by the site owner and the system administrator. More...
All the following feature demonstrations include audio, and each link will open a new window.
- Participant roles
- Permissions, roles, and tools
- Adding, editing, or removing participants
- Changing participant roles
- Controlling access to your site
- Creating and deleting sites
- Changing permissions for a tool
- Controlling who can send Email Archive messages
Last modified on October 18, 2013.