Oncourse Resources tool: Help contents
Using the Resources tool, you can share many kinds of material (e.g., files, links to other web sites, and simple text documents that display within the page) securely with members of your site, or make them available to the public. You also have your own private Resources area in My Workspace. More...
All the following feature demonstrations include audio, and each link will open a new window.
- Adding a file
- Using Drag and Drop for My Workspace
- Using Drag and Drop for a course site
- Reorder Resources
- Uploading and creating items
- Uploading items in bulk
- Viewing items
- Managing items
- Controlling access
The least you need to know (PDF)
- Using Resources (for students)
- Resources: Adding and Removing Files and Folders in Resources
- Resources: Organizing Resources
Last modified on May 16, 2013.