Training and support for Oncourse
Oncourse, IU's online collaboration and learning environment, powered by the Sakai community, supports teaching and learning, committees, projects, research, and portfolios for Indiana University's community of students, faculty, and staff.
- Oncourse Podcast: Basic Overview for Students - Watch this podcast to see the ways you'll work in your courses.
- Customized How-to Guide: For Students or Instructors (PDF) - Build customized documents that are sent to your email address.
- Oncourse Quick Start: For Students (PDF) - Learn to use Oncourse for your course work.
- Oncourse Quick Start: For Instructors (PDF) - Learn to support your courses.
- The least you need to know (PDF) - Get simple, basic step-by-step instructions.
- In-depth materials (PDF) - Get more guidance for common teaching tasks and tools.
- Oncourse feature demonstrations - Watch these 2-4 minute videos for students and instructors.
- Courseload eTexts training - Learn to use Courseload's electronic textbooks.
From a person
- Your campus teaching and learning center - Instructors, get support as you integrate Oncourse into your teaching.
- 24 x 7, your campus support center - Get application help by email, phone, or walking in.
More useful information
- Oncourse Tool Accessibility Breakdown - View information about accessibility options.
- Oncourse changes and enhancements - See a summary for the current semester.
- Oncourse Enhancements Status - View descriptions of enhancement suggestions and their status.
- Oncourse tips - Make Oncourse work more effectively for you.
- Top ten ways students wish instructors used Oncourse - Check out this list of suggestions and tips.
- Request a site - Request practice course, project, or portfolio sites; official course sites are auto-generated.
- Known issues - See a summary of known issues in Oncourse
Last modified on May 23, 2013.