IUB and IUPUI transportation options
On this page:
Note: No fares are collected from any passengers on the IUB Campus Bus Service. Students with an IU student ID card may ride Bloomington Transit buses for free. Faculty and staff can get a free bus pass for Bloomington Transit from Campus Card Services; see Bus Pass Information. If you do not have a valid staff ID card (i.e., CampusAccess card), you can get both at the same time.
Campus Bus Service
Transit for Monroe, Owen and Lawrence Counties
812-876-3383 or 800-844-1010
campus shuttle service
- Bicycling at IU (IUB Office of Parking Operations)
- Bloomington bicycle maps:
- How to Not Get Hit by Cars
- Bloomington Community Bike Project
Walking at IUB
- Walking at IU Bloomington (Office of Parking Operations)
Carpooling at IUB
- IUB RideShare Program: Parking benefits of carpooling
- IUB Motor Pool: For travel on university business
- Zipcar: Rent cars by the hour or day (available to students, faculty, staff, or community members)
- Zimride: For finding one-time or regular ride sharing partners (requires CAS authentication)
Shuttle and limousine service
Service offers both shuttle and limousine service.
800-589-6004 or (toll-free)
812-332-6004 (in Bloomington)
Star of America offers
shuttle service between Bloomington and the Indianapolis airport.
Limousine Service offers limousine service.
812-339-7269 (in Bloomington)
317-244-4444 (in Indianapolis)
UITS staff: If you don't see further information below, log into the Knowledge Base on the upper left.
Last modified on May 13, 2013.