Oncourse changes and enhancements
Changes for spring 2014
The following changes to Oncourse will be available as of January 2, 2014. For background information about the Oncourse enhancement and development process, see Oncourse Enhancement and Development Process and Oncourse Enhancements Status.
- Numerous accessibility improvements will be implemented.
- For Assignments, Turnitin will be available upon
request in portfolio and project sites.
- Gradebook will show all records by default.
Changes for fall 2013
The following changes to Oncourse are available as of August 8, 2013. For background information about the Oncourse enhancement and development process, see Oncourse Enhancement and Development Process and Oncourse Enhancements Status.
- The Oncourse gateway page has a new look.
iRubric (for licensed departments only) has been
updated within Gradebook, and is now available from within the
Assignments tool as well.
- In Messages, hidden groups only appear in the BCC
field in order to prevent accidental exposure.
Modules has been upgraded to a newer version of the tool.
- In Preferences, you can customize tabs more easily.
- The Presentations tool is available to add to all
types of sites.
Turning Technologies has been upgraded to a newer version.
- In addition, a number of bugs have been fixed in these and other tools, including Lessons and Tests & Surveys.
For information about previous changes and enhancements to Oncourse, see Past Oncourse changes and enhancements.
Last modified on December 11, 2013.