Using the IU Podcast Portal, where do I administer my podcasts?
Note: To host or manage your podcasts using the Indiana University Podcast Portal, you must first request an account; see How do I request an account on the IU Podcast Portal?
From the Indiana University Podcast Portal, you can access your "Podcast Maintenance" page to:
- Create new podcasts
- Delete or edit existing podcasts
- Upload new episodes
- Edit or delete existing episodes
- Upload, edit, or delete podcast artwork
To access your "Podcast Maintenance" page:
- Access the IU Podcast Portal at: http://podcast.iu.edu/
- At the top right, click
Author Sign-In, and log in using your Network ID.
- Click to select the provider you were assigned when you created
your account (e.g.,
Note: For policy information on podcast content at Indiana University, refer to University Information Policy Office (UIPO) University-wide IT Policies. In particular, see Appropriate Use of Information Technology Resources.
Last modified on March 07, 2013.