Oncourse Wizards tool: Help contents
Note: The Wizards tool is no longer available to add to new sites.
In the portfolio environment, a wizard is a framework for guiding students (or another group of users) through the process of creating a learning or assessment portfolio. There are two types of wizards, step-by-step and outline. More...
How do I?
- Creating a portfolio wizard
- Accessing a portfolio wizard
- Completing and submitting wizard pages
- Providing feedback in a wizard
- Adding an evaluation in the Wizards tool
- Assigning an evaluator to a wizard page
- Revising the guidance and forms in a wizard page
- Deleting a portfolio wizard
- Exporting or importing a wizard
- Setting permissions for a wizard
- Previewing and publishing a wizard
- Viewing and changing wizard page status for site coordinators
- Linking a wizard page to a matrix cell
- Using the Wizards Tool, For Students (PDF)
Last modified on May 16, 2013.