Oncourse Forms tool: Help contents
In the portfolio environment, forms are online structures used to collect, store, and display data in matrices and portfolios. The Forms tool is used to add and publish custom form definition files to the site so they can be exposed and used in other tools. Normally, the site coordinator is the only role that interacts directly with this tool. More...
- Adding or removing portfolio forms
- Editing form names or instructions
- Previewing a portfolio form
- Exporting or importing a portfolio form
- Publishing a portfolio form
- Standards for evaluation forms compatible with the Reports tool
Last modified on November 11, 2013.