How can I check my XSEDE account balance?
You can monitor usage of your Extreme Science and Engineering Discovery Environment (XSEDE) allocation via the XSEDE User Portal:
- Log into the User Portal.
- On the
My XSEDEtab, select
For each of your projects, you'll see:
- The percentage of award remaining and number of service
units (SUs) left on your allocation
- The number of SUs you've used
- A link to graphs charting usage over the term of your project,
including graphs for usage in the past one day, five days, one month,
three months, six months, and one year
- Your average weekly "burn rate" (average SUs used per week)
- The number of days left until you allocation expires
To view historical usage data for inactive or expired projects,
Show inactive projects or
If you have questions about your usage data, contact the XSEDE Help Desk.
This document was developed with support from National Science Foundation (NSF) grant OCI-1053575. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the NSF.
Last modified on March 15, 2013.