The following is a small selection of content from Indiana University's Knowledge Base. For more, search the full Knowledge Base.
On this page:
- Getting started
- SharePoint basics
- My Site basics
- Managing users and content
- Troubleshooting and support
- Getting started with SharePoint at IU
- At IU, how do I request a SharePoint site for my team or department?
My Site basics
- At IU, what is a SharePoint My Site?
- In my IU SharePoint My Site profile, how do I add or remove my picture?
- In my SharePoint My Site, how do I manage documents?
Managing users and content
- In SharePoint, how do I add or delete users?
- At IU, how do I check my storage quota in SharePoint?
- In SharePoint, what is the Recycle Bin, and how do I recover deleted items?
- How do I map a drive to my IU SharePoint site or My Site?
Troubleshooting and support
- At IU, how can I get help using SharePoint?
- Why am I having trouble logging into SharePoint at IU?
- At IU, why did I receive email asking me to confirm that my SharePoint site is in use, and is it safe to respond?
- Known issues and changes for the implementation of SharePoint 2010 at IU
Last modified on September 08, 2011.