The following is a small selection of content from Indiana University's Knowledge Base. For more, search the full Knowledge Base.
On this page:
- Recommended Windows operating systems at IU
- About Windows 8 at IU: System requirements, availability, versions
- About Windows 7
- About hardware and software compatibility for Windows 8 and 7
- About Windows Vista
- About views in Windows (Start screen/menu, Control Panel)
- Should I upgrade to Windows 8?
- At IU, how do I install Windows 8 or 7?
- How do I install Windows Vista?
- At IU, how can I activate Windows 8, 7, or Vista Enterprise Edition?
- Configuring your Windows computer to connect to IU's ADS domain
- IU Secure wireless connections: Windows
- Using IU's SSL VPN service for off-campus connections
- In IUB or IUPUI campus housing, how do I get connected to the network?
- In Windows, how can I see what wireless networks are available?
- Known issues with Windows 8 at IU
- Known issues with Windows 7 at IU
- Known issues with Windows Vista at IU
- How do I contact the Support Center at each IU campus for help?
Last modified on January 03, 2013.