Box at IU help menu
Following is a list of enterprise Box help available at IU.
On this page:
- About Box
- Accounts and connections
- Security and privacy
- Files and folders
- Help and known issues
- About Box at IU
- Box.com early adopter Internet2 institutions
- How does Box compare to other enterprise and commercial storage services?
- What kinds of tasks can I accomplish with my enterprise Box account?
Accounts and connections
- Comparing enterprise and free Box accounts
- Box acceptable use responsibilities
- Getting started with Box at IU
- Getting an enterprise Box account
- How do I securely set up my enterprise Box account?
- How do I log into my enterprise Box account?
- About logging in when accepting a Box sharing request from someone at another institution
- Using enterprise Box on mobile devices
- Creating and using an external password for enterprise Box
- How can I add another IU email address to my IU Box account settings?
- How can I access my enterprise Box account with FTP?
- How can I access my IU Box account with WebDAV?
- What happens to my enterprise Box account when I leave the university?
Security and privacy
- Are files and data safe using enterprise Box?
- What types of data are appropriate for my enterprise Box account?
- How to securely share a file on Box
Files and folders
- What file types can I view using enterprise Box?
- What file size can I upload to my enterprise Box account?
- Managing files and folders in enterprise Box (create/move/delete/trash/search)
Help and known issues
The enterprise Box support content available here is a result of a collaborative effort by the Internet2 early adopter institutions.
Last modified on May 06, 2013.