Indiana University
University Information Technology Services
What are archived documents?

Login is for authorized groups (e.g., UITS, OVPIT, and TCC) that need access to specialized Knowledge Base documents. Otherwise, simply use the Knowledge Base without logging in.


About the retirement of the Mypage service and the Pages replacement service

At Indiana University, the Mypage personal web page service was replaced by the Pages individual web page service on January 1, 2014. The Pages service is only for web content that is directly related to the account owner's role at the university.

Current Mypage account owners have been contacted and asked to agree to the new service's terms of use. Agreeing to the terms of use results in the account's migration to the new service, with no additional action required by the account owner. Account owners who do not agree to the new service's terms of service will have web access to their Mypage accounts disabled between January 23 and the end of Feburary. Login access to accounts will remain available until March 2014, allowing owners to move or copy needed files.

To agree to the terms of use and migrate to the new service, fill out and submit the form at

IU students, faculty, and staff will be eligible to request Pages accounts. Sponsorship of student accounts will be phased in during summer 2014.

The URL for the new Pages service is, but will continue to work.

The decision to retire the Mypage service was based on a review that revealed many instances of dormant accounts and non-compliant commercial use. To best serve the university community and its mission, UITS decided to refocus resources on a new service for hosting class materials and professional content, and providing a secure environment for instructional use.

Note: UITS cannot endorse or recommend any particular third-party service for hosting personal web sites. Individuals seeking alternative web hosting options should search the Internet and elsewhere for free or fee-based services that best meet their needs.

For more about the Mypage retirement and the replacement service, see the Mypage retirement project page. If you have questions, email IU Webmaster.

This is document bdqc in domain all.
Last modified on January 23, 2014.

I need help with a computing problem

  • Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
  • Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
  • All fields are required.

Please provide your IU email address. If you currently have a problem receiving email at your IU account, enter an alternate email address.

I have a comment for the Knowledge Base

  • Fill out this form to submit your comment to the IU Knowledge Base.
  • If you are affiliated with Indiana University and need help with a computing problem, please use the I need help with a computing problem section above, or contact your campus Support Center.