How can I find out which UITS computing accounts I have?
- If you are unable to log into an account that has already been
created, reset your passphrase using the Passphrase Maintenance utility. You may wish to refer to:
- At IU, how do I change my Network ID passphrase?
- At IU, if I have forgotten my Network ID passphrase, how can I reset it?
- If you find that you have both an Exchange account and a Cyrus mail account and you were not aware of one of them, log into the unknown account to make sure no email has arrived there unbeknownst to you. To log into either type of account, use your current username and passphrase. You can check your Exchange account using Outlook Web App, and your Cyrus mail using IU Webmail. To prevent misdirected mail, you should then forward your mail to your preferred address.
This is document aaav in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2013-08-15.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.