ARCHIVED: At IU, how do I set my Exchange email address as my preferred email address?
To forward all mail to your Exchange server account at Indiana University, see the Knowledge Base document At IU, how do I forward my email?
To set your Exchange server account as your preferred email address, follow the steps below:
- To direct where incoming mail that is addressed to
usernameis your username), use the Account Management Service (AMS) at the following URL: browser capable of making a secure connection (one that supports SSL), such as Netscape Navigator 1.2 or higher, Internet Explorer, or Safari.
- Select your status, then click the radio button next to . Click .
- Enter your Network ID username and password, and click .
- Click . A page will appear displaying your current preferred address.
- Click the radio button next to , and from the drop-down menu, select . Click .
This is document agjb in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2012-08-27.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.