ARCHIVED: In Oncourse, how do I create a new gradebook?
To create a new Oncourse gradebook, follow these steps:
- Once you are in Oncourse and have entered your course, click . From the menu that appears, select .
- Choose the pencil icon next to "Create/Edit Gradebook". Next, choose the blue plus sign icon next to "New Gradebook".
- In the "Title" field, enter a title for your new gradebook. If you like, you can also enter a description.
- If you're ready to allow students to see their grades, click the radio button.
- If you'd like to disable running grade totals, check the box next to .
- To save your new gradebook, click .
At this point, you can choose to:
- Use the Gradebook Wizard to prompt you through setting up your gradebook for automatic calculation
- Use the Gradebook Wizard to set up columns for your assignments, without engaging automatic calculation
- Create your gradebook manually
- Stop and return later to set up your course
If you intend to stop and return later, you'll need to locate thelink to get back to the setup options.
This is document agyi in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2010-08-30 00:00:00.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.