Google at IU
As of May 9, 2016, Google at IU is an additional way for students, faculty, and staff to collaborate. It serves as an option for those looking to replace Oncourse project sites following the retirement of Oncourse; see Create a Google at IU groupspace. Google Docs, Drive, Sites, Sheets, and many of your favorite Google apps are available at google.iu.edu.
Google at IU is under continual review as the service itself changes, and UITS will continue evaluation for revision and improvement to the IU implementation.
On this page:
About Google at IU
Accounts and connections
- How do I use Google at IU if I already have a personal Google account?
- Managing multiple Google accounts at IU
- Managing departmental content in Google at IU
- Importing and exporting Google data
- Dealing with your Google at IU account when you leave the university
Storing, sharing, and collaborating
- Overview of options for storing, sharing, and collaborating on documents at IU
- Using Google at IU on mobile devices
- Alternatives to Oncourse project sites
- Creating and setting up a Google at IU groupspace
- Working with Google at IU groupspaces
- File storage and ownership in Google at IU groupspaces
- In a Google at IU groupspace, how can I change the group or calendar?
This is document ahbt in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2016-09-01 00:32:37.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.