To enable or disable Java:
- From the menu, or the drop-down in the upper right, select .
- Click the tab, and then drag the slider to .
- Click .
- From the menu, or the drop-down in the upper right, choose .
- Click the tab, and then click .
- Scroll to the "Scripting" section of the list. For "Active Scripting", click or .
- Click , and confirm if prompted.
- Close and restart your browser.
This is document ahqx in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2013-01-07 00:00:00.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.