At IU, how do I delete a computing account?
To delete a computing account at Indiana University, contact the Accounts Administration team (for all campuses except IPFW).
Note: A request to delete a group, departmental, or student organization account must come from the account's current owner.
If possible, send your message from an IU email account. In the message, include:
- Your username
- Your name
- Your University ID number (if any)
- If you are deleting a group account, the name of the account you wish to delete
- The system(s) from which you need to have the account deleted, for example:
- Big Red II
If you need accounts deleted from all systems, specify "All".
This is document ahyg in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2015-02-03.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.