ARCHIVED: At IU, how can I send email to all the students in a class I'm teaching?
At Indiana University, you can use Oncourse CL to send messages to all the students in a class you're teaching.
The Oncourse CL Email Archive tool lets you send messages (using the email client of your choice) to an alias that you set up. Participants receive those messages in their email accounts, or may access them by clicking in your site. For more information, see the following:
- Adding Email Archive to your site
- Changing an Email Archive address
- Sending and receiving mail using Email Archive
- Reading messages in the Email Archive
- Controlling who can send Email Archive messages
- ARCHIVED: Sending and receiving email using Email Archive
If you have questions or need more assistance, contact your campus Support Center. For more information, see How do I contact the Support Center at each IU campus for help?
This is document ajdc in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2010-08-30.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.