ARCHIVED: What is the HRMS/SIS project?
The mission of the HRMS/SIS project is to create an integrated information technology environment for students, faculty, and staff at IU. The goal of the HRMS/SIS project is to focus on customers, services, and integration for end users by providing:
- A web-based, self-service environment for students, parents, prospective students, and employees
- An administrative transaction processing environment for university staff to conduct day-to-day business
- An information environment in which IU faculty and staff can report, extract data, and analyze information
- PeopleSoft Student Administration and HRMS products
- Support and training for customers
The HRMS (Human Resource Management System) implementation affected a number of human resource and payroll policies and processes for academic, staff, and hourly employees, as well as for departments in general. For a comprehensive list and description of these changes, see HRMS Policy Changes, which was prepared for departmental and administrative use.
This is document akgw in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2012-09-13 00:00:00.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.