ARCHIVED: In IU Webmail, how can I save messages from my Inbox to another folder?
In IU Webmail, to save messages from the Inbox to another folder:
- Check the box next to the messages you'd like to save to a folder.
- Next to "Move | Copy", use the drop-down menu to select the folder where you'd like to save the messages.
- Click either or to move or copy the messages to that folder.
For information on creating folders in IU Webmail, see ARCHIVED: In IU Webmail, how do I use folders?
This is document akjk in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2015-10-06.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.