ARCHIVED: In the Oncourse gradebook, how can I enter grades for a test or assignment?
To enter grades for an assignment into your Oncourse gradebook, follow these steps:
- Log into Oncourse and select a course for which you have authoring privileges. Click .
- Click . In the list of gradebooks that appears, click to select the gradebook with which you want to work.
- In the gradebook, click either a student username or an assignment. If you click a student username, you can grade assignments for that student; if you click an assignment, you can grade that assignment for all students.
- For each student or assignment, you can enter a letter or numeric grade and a comment. If your gradebook is based on a points scale, you must use numeric grade values or the gradebook will not calculate running grades correctly.
- To save your changes, click . To disregard your changes, click . To clear all the fields and start over, click .
This is document aksr in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2010-08-30 00:00:00.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.