At IU, what should I do if I have trouble logging into CAS?
If you're having trouble, consider:
Who can use CAS?
CAS allows access to IU computing resources to:
- Admitted IU students
- Current and retired IU faculty and staff
- Guests and affiliates of IU, under certain circumstances
- Some former employees and students for a limited time; see Lifecycle of typical computing accounts from creation to deletion
- IU username and passphrase: If you cannot log into CAS using your IU credentials, try resetting your passphrase.
- IU Guest account: If you cannot log into CAS using your IU Guest account credentials, try changing or resetting your Guest account password:
To have your ADS account unlocked immediately or request additional troubleshooting, contact your campus Support Center.
- On the left, click , and then follow the on-screen prompts.
If the problem persists, contact an IU campus Support Center for help.
Two-Step Login (Duo) issues
If you log into CAS and see the "Protect Your Indiana University Account" screen, see If you see the "Protect Your Indiana University Account" screen in Help for Two-Step Login (Duo).
For help, contact your campus Support Center.
This is document alpu in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2017-02-13 17:38:34.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.