Why was I redirected here?
You were redirected here for one of two reasons:
- The site you were attempting to access requires authentication and you have not been added as an authorized user.
- The site you attempted to access may only be used on campus.
Accessing a website that requires authentication
- If the website uses Central Authentication Service (CAS), contact the site owner and make sure your Indiana University username has been added to the authorized users list.
- If the website uses custom site credentials, try re-entering them. If that still fails, contact the site owner to verify the credentials.
Accessing a website that restricts access to the IU network IP address range
If you are on campus
- Make sure your computer is connected through IU Secure, eduroam, or a wired network. AT&T Wi-Fi is not part of the IU network.
- Make sure your computer is getting an IP address appropriate for your campus. For help, see How do I determine my computer's IP address?
If you have a valid IP address for your campus, contact the site owner to update the IP address restrictions for the site. The site owner will need your IP address, method of connection to the network, and campus. Site owners can contact the IU Webmaster for help configuring their IP address restrictions.
For help determining the site owner, or for additional assistance, contact your campus Support Center.
If you are off campus
You need to be connected to the IU network either via VPN or a browser application from IUanyWare. For help, see:
This is document alzl in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2017-03-31 11:39:45.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.