Telephone features and instructions
The following is a small selection of content. For more, search the full Knowledge Base.
On this page:
- Optional features for telephone service in campus housing
- Using Meridian office telephones
- Using a telephone in campus
housing at IUB and IUPUI
- Long distance
Using Meridian office telephones
- At IU, how do I make a local telephone call if I'm on campus?
- In IUB and IUPUI campus housing, what telephone features and packages are available?
- At IU, what is an Authorization Code for international calls, and how do I get one?
- What should I do if I've forgotten or lost my IU Authorization Code or departmental calling card?
- At IUB and IUPUI, what is the rate for corporate direct-dial long distance calls?
- At IU, how do faculty and staff make long distance and international business calls from traditional desk telephones?
- At IU, how can I make personal long distance telephone calls?
This is document ambm in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2015-10-05.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.