Policies about departmental and individual web servers and pages
Largely for reasons of security, certain policies govern the use of IU equipment and namespace for web publishing. For example, for individual web pages served from Mercury (i.e., Pages), CGI scripting is unavailable. See the sources here for additional policy information.
On this page:
University central web server (Webserve)
- Can I access Webserve from outside the Indiana University network?
- On Webserve, what are the disk space limits and costs?
- About forms and CGI scripts on IU's web server
- At IU, who can have an account on Webserve, and how do I get one?
- About Server Side Includes
- At IU, what version of Perl is available on Webserve?
This is document amcd in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2016-04-20 00:00:00.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.