Policies about departmental and individual web servers and pages
Largely for reasons of security, certain policies govern the use of IU equipment and namespace for web publishing. For example, for individual web pages served from Mercury (i.e., Pages), CGI scripting is unavailable. See the sources here for additional policy information.
On this page:
- Can I access Webserve from outside the Indiana University
- On Webserve, how much disk storage space is available to me?
- At IU, is there a cost to provide information on the university
- About forms and CGI scripts on IU's web server
- At IU, who can have an account on Webserve, and how do I
- What are Server Side Includes, and can I use them at IU?
- At IU, what version of Perl is available on Webserve?
This is document amcd in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2014-12-17.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.