What was the TeraGrid?
TeraGrid was a National Science Foundation (NSF) cyberinfrastructure project coordinated through the Grid Infrastructure Group (GIG) at the University of Chicago, working in partnership with the Resource Provider (RP) sites:
- Indiana University
- National Institute for Computational Sciences
- Louisiana Optical Network Initiative
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- National Center for Supercomputing Applications
- Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center
- Purdue University
- San Diego Supercomputer Center
- Texas Advanced Computing Center
- University of Chicago/Argonne National Laboratory
- National Center for Atmospheric Research
For archives of the TeraGrid project and its conferences, see TeraGrid Archives.
This is document anag in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2015-08-20 00:00:00.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.