What was the TeraGrid?
TeraGrid was a National Science Foundation (NSF) cyberinfrastructure project coordinated through the Grid Infrastructure Group (GIG) at the University of Chicago, working in partnership with the Resource Provider (RP) sites:
- Indiana University
- National Institute for Computational Sciences
- Louisiana Optical Network Initiative
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- National Center for Supercomputing Applications
- Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center
- Purdue University
- San Diego Supercomputer Center
- Texas Advanced Computing Center
- University of Chicago/Argonne National Laboratory
- National Center for Atmospheric Research
For archives of the TeraGrid project and its conferences, see TeraGrid Archives.
This document was developed with support from National Science Foundation (NSF) grant OCI-1053575. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the NSF.
This is document anag in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2014-10-17.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.