At IU, what IU List mailing lists are available for GIS and remote sensing?
- Announcements for GIS and remote sensing at IU:
News, software updates, and notices concerning GIS and remote sensing for students, faculty, and staff at IU (announcement-only)
- Indiana Spatial Data Service news:
Updates concerning the INMAP Oracle geodatabase
- Indiana Spatial Data Portal news:
Updates concerning spatial datasets available from the Indiana Spatial Data Portal and GIS-related news (announcement-only)
- GIS Day discussion:
A discussion list for those involved in planning and promoting GIS Day activities and related events at IU; see GIS Day at Indiana University.
Through these email lists, UITS distributes GIS and remote sensing news, software update notices, training announcements, and general user information. Although these lists are open to the public, they are intended for the use of IU students, faculty, staff, and affiliates.
This is document apij in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2014-06-25.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.