At IU, where can I find Esri tutorials?
Environmental Systems Research Institute (Esri) provides a collection of online software tutorials with instructions on performing common tasks in ArcGIS. To work through the ArcGIS for Desktop tutorials, you need to install or have write access to the tutorial data from the ArcGIS for Desktop Tutorial Data Setup. This data is available for installation from IUware.
See the following tutorial resources:
- Online tutorials: Visit ArcGIS tutorials in ArcGIS Help.
- Tutorials with ArcGIS for Desktop: If you
installed ArcGIS for Desktop on your workstation, the PDF tutorials
were installed by default in
c:\Program Files (x86)\ArcGIS\Desktop10.2\Documentation. The exercise data for the tutorials requires a separate installation from ArcGIS for Desktop. The installation media is available for download from IUware. Once installed, the exercise data is available at
- Esri Manuals: The Esri Book Store sells hard-copy documentation manuals and Esri Press books. Instructors may request a free desk copy to evaluate books for course adoption.
For more about Esri tutorials and training, see At IU, where can I get help with GIS or remote sensing?
This is document aqux in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2015-06-04 00:00:00.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.