Using Oncourse Resources, how do I view and open items?
When you click menubar, you will see a list of items and folders. The following functions are available:in your site's
- To open or view an item, click its name. You may need to agree to a copyright statement before viewing some material.
- To see the contents of a folder, either click its name to enter the folder, or click the folder icon to expand the folder and display its contents in the current list. To expand all folders, click the black arrows to the left of "Title".
- Once a folder contains more than 256 items, you cannot expand it by clicking the folder icon. Instead, to view and access its contents, you must click the folder's name. When a folder contains more than 256 items, its icon will change to display an arrow instead of a + (plus sign).
- You can navigate between folders using the "Location:" path above the Resources list; simply click a folder name in the path to go to that folder. You can also click the icon of a folder with an arrow in it to go up one level.
- You can sort the resources by title (click ), resource creator (click ), date last modified (click ), or size (click ). To reverse the order, click any of these links again.
- To see a description of the item (if available), mouse over the blue icon to the right of its title.
The quota for a course, project, or portfolio site is 4 GB; the quota for My Workspace is 4 GB. You can only upload 200 MB at a time, unless you use WebDAV. To request a larger quota for your site, see What are the default disk quotas for UITS accounts, and how do I request an increase? To check your site quota and usage, in the Resources tool, click .
This is document arbe in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2015-05-06.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.