ARCHIVED: How do I configure my BlackBerry Browser?
To configure your BlackBerry Browser:
- On the handheld's Home screen, click the icon.
- Click the trackball, and select .
- Select . The Browser Configuration screen will appear.
- To enable or disable support for a particular feature, check or
uncheck the appropriate box, and then click
- To save your changes, click the trackball and then click .
This is document asvo in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2013-01-30 00:00:00.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.