ARCHIVED: Who is eligible to download software from IUware?
At Indiana University, the following are eligible to obtain university-distributed software from IUware:
- Students with the status "currently enrolled or registered for a
future semester" according to the Office of the Registrar
Note: If your access is denied, this means the registrar's records indicate that you do not meet this requirement.
- Faculty with the status "presently employed by IU"
- Staff who use a computer at work and have the status "presently employed at IU"
- Retired faculty (but not retired staff)
Note: You must have a valid IU Network ID to use this service.
This is document aswu in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2014-05-21.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.