ARCHIVED: Using Oncourse Resources, how do I find the URL of an item so that I can share it with others?
The Resources tool allows you to store your files in a central location and make them available to other people by referencing the URL.
To find and share the URL of an item in Resources:
- In the menubar, click .
- Next to the item to which you want to link, from the menu, click .
- Under "File Details", next to "Web Address (URL)", highlight the
URL of the item or click
Cmd-c(Mac) to copy the URL.
Note: If desired, check thebox to obtain a shorter web address. . Press
- Paste the URL wherever you need it by pressing
Note: To make a URL visible to users outside your site, see ARCHIVED: Making your Resources items publicly accessible.
This is document auen in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2016-09-01 11:00:37.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.