Podcasting at IU
The following is a small selection of content. For more, search the full Knowledge Base.
On this page:
Podcasting services at IU
- Summary comparison of IU podcasting services
- Where can I learn more about podcasting at IU?
- Podcasting initiatives (project page)
- How do I request an account on the IU Podcast Portal?
- Using the IU Podcast Portal, how do I subscribe and listen to podcasts?
- Using the IU Podcast Portal, how do I create a new podcast?
- Using the IU Podcast Portal, how do I edit or delete a podcast episode?
- Using the IU Podcast Portal, where do I administer my podcasts?
- How much storage space do I have on the IU Podcast Portal?
- What file formats does the IU Podcast Portal support?
- On the IU Podcast Portal, what is the recommended size for podcast artwork?
- How long will my podcast remain available on the IU Podcast Portal?
- How can I get help or report a problem with the IU Podcast Portal?
- What are the minimum system requirements for using the IU Podcast Portal?
For policy information on podcast content at Indiana University, refer to Protect IU: Policies from the University Information Policy Office (UIPO). In particular, see Appropriate Use of Information Technology Resources (IT-01).
This is document awij in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2016-09-16 16:33:36.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.