About discounts and verifying IU employment for Verizon service
Indiana University Bloomington and IUPUI faculty and staff qualify for a 15% discount with Verizon. For instant discounts and access to the best prices, make all of your Verizon purchases online at www.verizonwireless.com. You can take your new equipment to Verizon stores for help with setup even if you bought it online.
To apply for the IU employee discount, you must:
- Use the profile ID 130671.
- Validate with your paystub; because both students and employees have
iupui.eduemail addresses, validating with your email address will not work. The account must be in an employee's name.
- If you're not yet a Verizon customer, sign up for service. Once you have a Verizon user ID or mobile number, go to verizonwireless.com/discount.
- Under "Existing Verizon Customers", enter your Verizon user ID or mobile number and click . Email validation will not work.
- Click Important:
Before submitting a paystub:
- Black out any sensitive personal information.
- Ensure that the paystub was issued within the last 60 days.
- Write the following on the paystub:
Profile ID 130671
- Complete the customer and employer information on the Employment Validation form, and then click .
- Click to select a paystub or other proof of employment or affiliation.
- Click , and then .
After your paystub is reviewed, you will receive status notification via email.
For assistance, contact Mark Smith at
Mark.Smith5@verizonwireless.com, or dial
This is document azcs in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2016-05-12 00:00:00.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.